Free में Solar पंप लगाए, Free Solar pump Scheme Yojana
Install Solar Pump for Free and Earn 80000 Yearly : Let us tell you that under this scheme the government is planning to run 3cr pumps on its own energy and under this farmers will set up safflower plant on their barren land and with the electricity generated from it, they will irrigate the fields as well as generate excessive electricity. You will also be able to earn money by selling the sports, under this main scheme, the farmers will get double profit. Solar Pump Scheme is giving an opportunity to earn ₹ 80000 annually and to generate solar energy the government will use the barren land and the central government needs 5 acres of land to set up a 1 megabyte solar plant and each 1 megawatt capacity conspiracy It will generate about 11 lakh units of electricity on an annual basis.
Under this scheme, only 10% of the amount will be paid and there will be equal participation of the central and state government in the expenditure under this scheme, in the first phase of Kusum Solar Pump Distribution Scheme, irrigation pumps running on diesel will be given Which is around 17 points up to 5 lakhs which will be replaced with more 49 running pumps. Under the scheme in Marathi Kusum and farmers running solar pumps with energy, they will be able to sell their electricity back to the power distribution units of the states and earn additional profit. 2022 and 2022 From 2023 Due to which the central government believes that PM Kusum Yojana can play an important role in doubling the income of farmers.
The main objective of the Prime Minister’s Solar Panel Scheme
The objective of the Prime Minister Solar Panel Scheme is to get rid of the problem of electricity to all the farmers of the country and make them strict and provide additional options for their income or the scheme will definitely help a lot in the hands of the farmers of the country and doubling their income. Will do And it will also reduce the cost of petrol and diesel used for irrigation, as well as reducing the additional monthly expenditure and providing a means of additional income, it is said that if you have a 1 megabyte solar plant on the land near you. So you will be paid by the power companies at the rate of 30 paise per unit and in 1 year a 1 mega watt solar plant will generate 11 lakh units of electricity.
budget of prime minister solar panel schemeHowever, let us tell you that farmers can get benefit from all these services under the Prime Minister’s Solar Panel Scheme, recently the central government allocated 48 thousand crore rupees to the farmers to free them from the beginning of Kusum Yojana. 100000 megabytes of vocal machines will be installed where it is not possible to cultivate solar plants in the fields, then under the solar plant, small fruits like potato crops etc. can also be cultivated.
By setting up this solar plant in barren land, electricity will be available to the farmers at the least cost and thereby improving the yield of the farmer.
PM Kusum Yojana Highlights 2022
|scheme name||Farmer Energy Security and Upliftment Maha Abhiyan, Kusum|
|started||by state government and central government|
|State||Applicable in all states of India|
|official website||CLICK HERE|
|authority||ministry of new and renewable energy|
|How much subsidy will be received in total||up to 90% max|
|Beneficiary||Every needy and eligible beneficiary of the country|
Benefits of Prime Minister Solar Panel Scheme
- With the availability of solar irrigation pumps by the farmers, the cost of petroleum fuel will be reduced.
- Farmers will be able to sell the electricity left after their consumption directly to the government.
- Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Scheme will provide additional income to such farmers who will set up solar power plants on their land.
- From this scheme up to ₹ 6000 will be transferred per month.
- Farmers will be able to produce vegetables etc. easily under the solar plant.
PM Kusum Yojana Online Apply
- Let us tell you that through this link, you will have to go to the official website of Kusum Solar Pump Scheme.
- Now the applicant has to login to the portal with the help of the reference number given on the portal.
- After this, the applicant has to click on the option of apply online on the new page.
- Now the Kusum Yojana registration page will open on the screen, in which the applicant will have to fill all the necessary information.
- After this, after re-checking the form, the applicant has to submit the application form.
- After submitting the form, a user id and password will be generated on the mobile number of the applicant, with the help of which
- Applicants can login and update other information in the application form.
- After the updation in the application form, the applicant’s application process under the Kisan Solar Pump Scheme is completed.
PM Kusum Solar Pump Scheme Important Documents
The application should have aadhar card, residence certificate, income proof, letter and bank account passbook, the residence should have all the documents related to its land, passport size, mobile number and things.
Solar panel will be Rs 6600 per month: – However, let us tell you that according to the Ministry of Power and New and Renewable Energy, DISCOMs buy electricity generated through this scheme (PM Free Solar Pump Yojana). The power company installing solar panels (Kusum Solar Pump Yojana) on the farmer’s land will pay 30 paise per unit to the landlord which is approximately Rs 6600 per month.
And under the Kusum Yojana, the Government of India is providing many benefits to the farmers of India. Farmers save the cost of petroleum fuel by installing solar irrigation pump. Another advantage of the schemes is that the farmers can sell the surplus power directly to the government. Kusum Yojana is a dual benefit scheme of the central government. Pradhan Mantri Solar Pump Yojana will provide additional income to the farmers who will install these 2 MW solar irrigation pumps.
6 steps have been given to register the Chief Minister Kisan Yojana, you can see point by point to see all the steps:
- Step 1: In this you will be asked for the details of the farmer.
- Step 2: You will be asked for the details of the farmer’s land.
- Step 3: You will be asked for the benefit details of the desired item.
- Step 4: You will be asked for the bank details of the farmer.
- Step 5: You will be asked to upload the farmer’s photo.
- Step 7: In this you will be asked to keep the information for use in the office
- Step 8: You have to fill all the information step by step correctly, please do not fill any wrong information here, otherwise you will be deprived of the benefits of the scheme.
- Step 9 : Click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the online application form.
- Step 10 : Interested Farmers Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana You can also apply offline for the same and the application form can be downloaded in PDF format.
- 1. Aadhar Card
- 2. Bank account passbook
- 3.Land Documents
- 4.Address Proof
- 5.passport size photo
Domestic Solar Scheme 2022, Domestic Solar Scheme 2022, Domestic Solar Scheme 2022,solar pump online registration ,solar pump online registration ,solar pump online registration ,solar pump online registration,free solar pump benefits,free solar pump benefits,free solar pump benefits, free solar pump benefits
Features of PM Kusum Yojana 2022
- PM Kusum Phase 2 has been started recently.
- 3 crore solar pumps have already been allotted to the farmers.
- The first website has been shut down. A new web portal has been created. Applicants also need to beware of all those fake websites which are in the name of PM Kusum Solar Pump Installation and others.
Where to Apply Online
For this scheme, you have to contact the nearest office of the electricity distribution company. Apart from this, you can visit mnre.gov.in for more details.
How much space is needed to put itFor your information, let us tell you that for one kilowatt of solar energy, about 10 square meters of space is required. At the same time, 40 percent subsidy will be given for solar rooftop plants up to 3 kV. After 3 KV, 20% subsidy will be given till 10 KV.
15000 solar pumps to be installed in Uttar Pradesh
However, let us tell you that on 26 May 2022, the first budget of his second term was offered by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath. Under this budget, under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha and Utthan Maha Abhiyan Yojana, it was announced to set up 15000 solar pumps to provide free irrigation to the farmers. Now according to this budget, farmers of the state will be able to get free irrigation through 34307 government tube wells and 252 small branch canals. Apart from this, the state government will get Rs 423 crore from NABARD for the construction of 2100 state tube wells.
A suggestion of Rs 150 crore has been given for modernization of 6600 state tube wells and Rs 130 crore for restoration of 569 defunct state tube wells.
new update of kusum yojana
Let us tell you that in order to provide more benefits to lakhs of farmers of the country, the scope of this scheme has been increased by the Ministry of Power and the Central Government on 13th November. Under this scope, a new alert will be issued to the farmers of the country. After which the farmer brothers will be able to start their own power plant. Under this announcement of the Ministry of Power, now solar power plants can also be installed on barren, fallow, agricultural land, pasture and marshy land.
According to the statement of the ministry, small farmers can also take advantage of the scheme, to help small farmers, projects with a capacity of less than 500 kilowatts can be approved by the state government.
Free Solar pump Scheme Yojana, kusum solar pump yojana 2022,solar pump yojana 2022,solar pump yojana,solar pump,kusum solar pump yojana,kusum yojana solar water pump,pm kusum solar pump yojana,solar pump yojana 2020,solar pump subsidy,kusum solar pump yojana 2022 rajasthan,free solar pump yojana,solar pump scheme,up solar pump yojana,solar pump yojana 2022 mp,solar pump yojana 2022 up,pm kisan solar pump yojana,rajasthan solar pump yojana,pm kusum solar pump yojana 2022, free solar pump,free solar pump,free solar pump,free solar pump,solar pump yojana 2022,solar pump yojana 2022,solar pump yojana 2022,solar pump yojana 2022,solar pump yojana 2022, घरेलू सोलर योजना